Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Make Google Search Add And Logo Animation Video In 24 Hours











About:

                          ✪ Best LOGO ANIMATION Service On Fiverr ✪



✔ Professional designer with many years of experience

Looking for Cool, Clean and Professional Animation Video? Then you are at the right place!



♥ Present your brand in an engaging and eye-catching way that instantly captures the viewer's attention!



♥ You can use these intros at the start or end of a video or even between the scenes to repeatedly impact the logo in the viewer's mind.

 



OFFER in this gig.



  • Google search LOGO Animation video 
  • Music included
  • Super Pixel Video (1080p Full HD)
  • All formats 
  • Commercial Use

  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed 

YouTube, Vimeo, and Facebook Ready.



you need to send me?



Transparent Logo in either .png .ai .svg .eps .pdf or .psd format.



If you dont have a logo, then i will creat a logo for you on your demand.

Just send me your besiness name (eg. youtube channel name, website, etc.)

NOTE: $5 extra will be charged.



Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions!

Reviews


:

loved it,

:

I was not please with the font. (it was not professional) Also, I was specific about the colors and log, but did not receive what I requested. I feel the artist should still get paid for his efforts. I did like that he gave many color options.

:

brilliant from start to finish - would recommend - 5 stars

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment