Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Custom Intro Animation And Motion Graphics











About:

Logo Intro / Motion Graphics / Info Graphics

Don't settle for boring templates & not unique animations.I will create a stunning custom logo intro animation for you, 100% UNIQUE, professionally made. Stand out from competitors and boost your business, Impress your viewers with my work, your logo will not be forgotten anymore! You can use these Intros for promotion anywhere. Like Social Media, Short films, Teasers, Marketing campaigns, Event promotion,Advertising, Product Sales, etc.

My gig is little bit expensive, Because i dont use downloaded stuff, I make my own stuff.



Note



Basic: only for logo animation, i'll give you simple animation, the duration of logo intro it will be 8 sec.



Standard: only for Motion/Info Graphics duration will be made for 30 sec, If you want more then 30 sec then you have to buy gig twice. 



Premium: I will provide you advance animation of your logo 25 sec with special effect, it will be a fully custom intro in HD with SFX

I will provide you 1 mint Motion graphics / Info Graphics with professionals transitions with SFX

For other gig, follow the link below:

https://www.fiverr.com/zohbaloch1

Contact me.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller tried to do as we described and that's great, but we felt that he didn't produce a result that looked as good and professionally made as how we expected it to look. We ended up creating a better version on our own.

:

Clear misunderstanding

:

you failed to give project details properly, and i offered for revisions. i am still ready to give you revision for free do contact me. Thank you.

:

Thankssssss

:

Always fantastic!




No comments:

Post a Comment