Thursday, March 26, 2020

Create 50 Video Intro, Outro And Logo Animation











About:

▸▶► with Best intro package Bring Your Logo 2 Life! ◄◀◂ 


★★★ See the all 50 logo Animation Daily Updated intro Gallery ★★★

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt1uUFsqqulFSUDK_yfwJtg/videos

Why you Choose me

☑ Expert in the Field of Graphics
☑ 100% Satisfaction Guarantee

☑ VIP Customer Service



Perfect for

☑ Your Website

☑ YouTube Channel

☑ Your Company 

☑ Your Blog

☑ Your Videos

☑ Branding

☑ Game intros & more!


Provide me

 your LOGO OR text if you do not have a logo

☑ Tag Line, Slogan or Web Address (opt)

☑ The Logo with Transparent .PNG or PSD, AI or EPS for better results



What you get when you order this gig:

★ 50 amazing logo intro animation
★ Final output in full HD quality (MP4 or MOV, 1920x1080p).


 Feel free to Contact me for any Reason.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I needed animation for my logo with matching sound effects Seller very responsive Service as described. Good quality for price. Recommended

Seller's Response:

The seller delivered everything in a timely manner, was great to work with! definitely will be ordering from them again!

:

Thank you.

:

Palash did an excellent job with my logo! I love the end product and the quality and service provided is exceptional. I would highly recommend Palash and will definitely be using his services again. Thank you Palash!

:

Really Great buyer. looking forward.




No comments:

Post a Comment