Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Design 2 Professional Unique Logo Intro Fast In 24Hrs











About:

I have over 3 years experience with Motion Design. 



I have done unique Logo animations from simple geometric transforms to professional custom complex 3D renders, and depending on your need, I'm ready to deliver the best possible work in the shortest possible time (Less than 24hrs)



I will take the time to understand your brand and logo and create the best animation to convey that. All this will be completed and delivered fast in 24 hours.



There are some sellers that just slot in logos into random templates. I always take my time to ensure each project has a very unique touch because I believe in a brand standing out.



I will:

  • Study your logo brand Identity.
  • Design an animation style for your logo.
  • Export a high quality render of the logo animation.




Depending on the package you choose, I will deliver custom premium services exactly as described.

Reviews


:

Hands down! Best person to work with. Great response, quick and awesome art. And yes, I will order more.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment