Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Create This Bloody, Scary Horror Logo Animation Intro











About:

SELLER WITH OVER 500 EXCELLENT RATING, BEST QUALITY GUARANTEED!


Do you want a cool bloody and scary logo reveal animation? Then you are at the right place, you can have this awesome horror logo intro for only $5.


I will make customization just if you contact me before order and it will cost extra gig, otherwise you get what you see in the sample animation.




What I need from you:



• Your logo in vector (EPS, AI) or

• In high resolution format with transparent background (PNG, JPG, PDF)

• A text if you don't have a logo yet

• Slogan (optional)



Important:



• Please understand I can't create a professional animation with low quality, blurry logos, if you are in this situation please send me the logo first so I can check if I can recreate it. Thank you!



Reviews


:

amazing job

:

Amazing communication and was very patient with me

:

Excellent and speedy on all fronts!

:

Very quick turnaround

:

Good communication and quick delivery. Recommended.




No comments:

Post a Comment