Thursday, March 26, 2020

Create An Amazing Logo Animated Intro











About:

★ For more than 75 other Amazing intros, Check this link : 

https://goo.gl/SDBvFr



.


why choosing me :



★ I'm here for you with an experience of 3 years and more than 150 Completed Projects on Fiverr with  Great reviews " 5stars " from my clients, You could check them on my profile.


★ I respect your Time, So i'll be always here for Fast responding and fast Delivery.



= - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - =



Here's what you'll get :



★ I will give This Intro Video Animation with your Logo



★ Final output (1080P )



Sound Included.



★ perfect rendering of videos and fast delivery.



★ Video will be  suitable for YouTube, Vimeo , Facebook, Twitter and more!



★ Rendering Format : MP4, also available AVI & Flv



= - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - =



How to Order:



  • Just send me your Logo in PNG format with transparent background


  • I'll also add any Tag Line, Slogan or Web Address you would like for no extra charge!


= - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - =



If you need another style, check my List for amazing Intros :

Link : https://goo.gl/4eFUQU



Reviews


Seller's Response:

exactly what I expected.

Seller's Response:

it's a pleasure working with you..

Seller's Response:

Your the best!

Seller's Response:

Thanks so much my friend

:

Sebaey went above and beyond, sent not just what I had described but two extra just in case. Really impressed and would come back specifically to work with him again. Really impressed and taken back by the quality and time of service, "Sebaey You Rock"




No comments:

Post a Comment