Thursday, February 13, 2020

Create A Gun Shot Bullet Logo Video Intro











About:

Starting from 5$, I will create this gun shot logo video intro with a realistic gun model and a penetrating bullet which can be used for your Youtube channel Intro or for any other promotional purpose!

What I will need to create this video :

  • Your logo in transparent PNG/PSD/Ai format and a text/url for the final slide.
  • If you don't have a logo, I can use text instead.



 What you will receive:

  • A 18 second video.
  • MP4 output format
  • Music included or I can use yours!



Gig Extras:



  • Do you want more than one video ? Order the gig extra and get discount!


If you have any question, feel free to send me message.

Don't forget to check my other video intros!

Reviews


:

very fast and excellent work ....

:

Always amazing and incredible some of the best work I do is with this gentleman and he’s incredibly quick good and doesn’t my company right

:

Awesome service very fast excellent work

:

Great job

:

fanatastic and fast! Will use again!




No comments:

Post a Comment