Friday, February 21, 2020

Animate Your Logo And It Will Come To Life











About:

Look at your logo... So still. I can bring it to life!! I will do a 10 second animation of your logo so it can be your signage and you can add it to your presentations,videos, website or just for showing off with your clients. But, still... Your logo will dazzle everyone!!!



I have more than 10 years of experience as animator, postproducer, video editor, producer, and being creative is my core, what keep me moving.



Why me?

  • I have the greatest quality

  • The best imagination
  • I know the best animation software

  • I know how to translate my client's needs into palpable conepts
  • I am super fast
  • I am friendly and nice always!



I can deliver in almost any format: .mov .avi .mp4 .wmv .swf .gif



It
will definitely worth it!

And you REALLY need your logo moving in this world where nothing is still anymore!







Reviews


:

very helpful always hot back to me straight away

:

AMAZING! ALWAYS!

:

She is fantastic!

:

Good and fast communication! Were able to deliver a product without that many instructions from us :-)

:

As always. Luli delivered fast and excellent products. Highly recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment