Saturday, February 22, 2020

Create A Unique Youtube Intro











About:

Note: This gig only includes animation. If you need a character or a logo design, please contact us before ordering. Also note all the samples you will see in the gig video are from Premium & Standard Pack.



We create completely custom and unique animation in this gig, This is our Guarantee that your animation will be 100% Unique and made from scratch.Please check out our Packages below -


1. Starter pack- We will create a simple unique animation for your logo. Only Text and icon animation, No Character Animation Included, No 3d.
Samples- https://bit.ly/2WRBnIm



2. Budget Friendly Pack- Completely unique and High Quality animation matching your brand and theme. Basic Biped character Animation, No 3d.

Samples- https://bit.ly/2HsvXiM



3. High End Pack- Completely unique and Premium Quality Intro animation matching your brand and theme. Advance Character animation, No 3d.
Samples- https://bit.ly/2W6pyNf




If you have any question just send me a message and I will be very happy to help you :)

(Please provide your logo in png or vector format. If you don't have one please contact us before ordering.)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great experience with arcsolutions! They treated a most amazing intro video for my company exactly like how I wanted! I will definitely work with them again!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback. we would love to work with you again.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much and I'm so happy with my intro and you guys did a great job and I love it!! Thumb up :)

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your appreciation. Would love to work with you again.

Seller's Response:

This has been on of the best customer service experiences I have had ordering something through an app or website. They were very attentive, understanding, and I am super satisfied with my videos. I would highly recommend them to others!




No comments:

Post a Comment