Saturday, February 29, 2020

Sensational Animated Logo











About:

Hi if you are looking for high quality visually appealing which adds more grace to your mobile or web application then you are at the right place.I will design and animate your splash screen with cool features.







My Service Details are as following:

  • High quality custom splash screen design
  • Unlimited revisions till satisfaction
  • Friendly Customer support
  • 100% Money back Guarantee


  • I will provide the following video formats for your animated logo:


  • AVI (Audio Video Interleave) ...
  • FLV (Flash Video Format) ...
  • WMV (Windows Media Video) ...
  • MOV (Apple QuickTime Movie) ...
  • MP4 (Moving Pictures Expert )


I am available 24/7. If you need any assistance just drop a message.





NOTE:My priority is to make the client satisfy which i do at any cost.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work as always

Seller's Response:

Awesome experience!

:

Very responsive and provided us with exactly the design we had hoped for. Also, very flexible when the scope changed a bit. Highly recommend!

:

They buyer is pretty good with the requirements. And stayed friendly throughout the order. Thanks alot

:

It was great and exciting working with the Seller (Sammar123). He delivered the project on time, and demonstrated patience and professionalism throughout the process. We went back and forth on the project, and he was quick to respond and make changes until I was satisfied with the final result. I will recommend him to anyone on Fiverr and in my network, and I'm looking forward to work with him again in the future. Great job!




No comments:

Post a Comment