Monday, February 24, 2020

Create Columbia Pictures Movie Intro











About:

I will create the Columbia Pictures Intro Video for you. It includes similar background music and style. You can include 2 lines of text.

 

NOTE! The STANDARD ($5) GIG comes with Text ONLY - adding image (LOGO) costs extra.



If you want to add your logo, please contact me and send the logo first (Logo must be with transparent background. AI, EPS, PNG, etc. Vector logo will provide a better quality). I will check it and send you a screenshot of how it will look in the video. Adding your logo costs extra $5-10 (see my GiG extras) and depends on complexity. Also, some Logos (images) look bad in the video, so it is important to show me the image before placing the order.



Please, see the video sample to understand how it looks. Any changes to initial design cost extra and must be discussed before ordering.



HAVE DOUBTS?  - Send me your text, and I will send you the preview of how it will look in the video.

Reviews


:

Perfect, would recommend. Very fast delivery.

:

quick service and exactly as described

:

Beautiful Anton!!

:

Great Job, Looks great!!

:

Excellent. Fast. Helpful in aswering questions prior to the order.




No comments:

Post a Comment