Thursday, February 27, 2020

Create A Hand Written Text Title For Your Video











About:

I create each animation from scratch so you are free to choose your font, color and background video. Please send details in the requirements.



If you need a hand written effect you can apply to all of your future videos, I can create the effect for you and export the video as MOV with a transparent background - you can then apply it to any video you like.



I feel the effect looks best with hand written fonts.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I just received the final revision for my project and am so stoked on it, she did a great job! The seller was very quick to get back to me and provide a multiple versions. Thanks for all your help, I can wait to use this in my video!

Seller's Response:

Great work Thanks!!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you! :)

:

2nd Time hire, She worked diligently and efficiently. Will continue to use

:

Thank you :)




No comments:

Post a Comment