Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Create A Viral Catchy Cinematic Intro











About:

I will create an awesome fast past cinematic trailer video with your text! and logo at the end 32 seconds long! with music included!



Throughout the whole video your text will fly through and wow your audience.. your friends.. your family members. You can choose your own title fly by text and finishing words with your logo and or final text at the end.



This video is bound to W0W anyone. I Guarantee 100% Satisfaction.



Limited time only I will do a full HD Version of this intro with no additional charge as a bonus to the first 5 customers to request this I will do for NO EXTRA charge 24 Hour turn around from the moment I get your logo and text.



The text required should be between 20-40 words and logo needs to be transparent!



This gig is great for keyword text or short sentences to grasp attention quickly can be used to convey any message from a business advertisement to something for a friend.



Please check out my other gigs and contact me with any questions!



Reviews


:

Thanks Great work

:

Excellent service

:

Great I love it!!! I will be purchasing the taxi video from you in 2 days

:

Thank you very much! Looks awesome!

:

It looks awesome. Thank you!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment