Saturday, February 29, 2020

Create A Unique Intro Animation From Your Logo











About:

Let me create an eye-catchy intro animation based on your logo. I can respond to any request, from a simple typography animation to a full 3D logo animations. My intros are always original. Each one gets a special treatment and I never use templates!


In the ocean of videos, it's really important that your stories begin with a good, custom-made intro that will immediately lock attention of the viewers. Don't let them bounce off to the next video just because of a crappy opener! A unique intro will give your video a higher value, professional look, while keeping the brand consistency.


Don't waste time with generic solutions and start telling your stories with a real tailor-made intro animation. Let me help you!



** If you contact me before placing the order, I could send you a custom offer with probably faster delivery times based on my schedule, and with some other benefits.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment