Monday, February 24, 2020

Create 5 Different Logo Intro











About:

Please send me a message, For Custom work.



Do you want Logo intro or animation Video for your Company, Channel or social media? You are the Right Place. I will do it for you! I'll Provide 5 differents Logo intro only $5 ( Condition Apply)

-100% Satisfied Guarantee.



Order Requirement :



Send me your logo/Image/Text/Title and website URL or slogan. 



Use: Use it for your website, business, presentations or for youtube videos, Gaming intros, Short films, Product advertising, Commercial projects, Intro, Reveal, Title animation and More. 



With this Gig, you will receive:

★ 5 intro animation with your logo.

★ Sound Included

★ Final output in HD QUALITY (1920x1080) (depending on the package)

★ If you need a 4K version, Please send me a message.

★ Freedom to change colors

★ Final output format in .mp4

★ Any Kind of language you can use ( Like Spanish, Dutch, Arabic, Portuguese or any language.) 

★ 100% Satisfied Guarantee.





Thanks For Watching. 



Reviews


:

Wow! Seller over delivered Gig super fast and the video intros were exactly what I was hoping for, will definitely buy again!

:

Really love the gigs. And the seller was quick in whatever charges were requested. O would recommend this seller to anyone.

:

Thank you

:

very responsive! It was better than I expected, GREAT WORK! I will be buying from him again!

:

thank you bro...you are the best...




No comments:

Post a Comment