Saturday, February 29, 2020

Create Glorious Logo Animation Or Youtube Intro Video











About:

We are a team of professional Motion Graphic artists those Love creating Sensational logo animations.

♥ Present your brand in an engaging and eye-catching way that instantly captures the viewer's attention!

THE PROCESS

  • We need your logo with a transparent background in either .png .ai .svg .eps .pdf or .psd format to get started.


  • Don't have a logo? No worries, send us a message and we'll help you get a professional logo.


  • It will only take about 12-24 hours for the Awesome videos to be ready once we have your logo.



What do l offer in this gig?

  • 5/10/15 logo animations or Intro videos 
  • Music/Sound included
  • Custom Colors
  • Super Pixel Video (1080p Full HD) or 4K
  • Free Commercial Use


Why us?



  • 4000+ Projects Completed
  • Team of Professional Artists
  • 5 Stars rating.
  • 5+ Years of Experience
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed 

Kindly Note: we don't offer custom intros and project files in this gig. However, if you need custom animation, please contact before placing the order or Order my custom logo animation gig.

Check my gig extras for more Cool Services!

Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions!



- Try us once, and you WILL NOT be disappointed!

Reviews


:

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING WORK!!!!! I AM BLOWN AWAY BY THE VIDEOS. I LOVE THE DESIGNS. I RECOMMEND EVERYONE GIVE THIS SELLER A TRY. Thank you so much for bringing my logos into life. I showed several family and friends and they thought your work is pretty awesome. Can't believe I got this level of quality professional work at your price. Thanks again. Definitely will be using your services again.

:

I love y videos. Seller is striving for excellent service and will not stop until you are completely satisfied. :-)

:

The seller was super patient going through numerous revisions to get the logo I wanted, came out perfect! Thank you

:

This is the second time I buy from Aqeel and I am very satisfied. He is fast and understands my needs.

:

Couldn't ask for a better experience! Super talented, detailed and patient. I've used Fiverr many times and this has been my best experience to date!




No comments:

Post a Comment