Thursday, February 27, 2020

Create Custom Social Lower Third For Your Video











About:

I WILL PUT YOUR INFORMATION ANDMAKE YOUR LOWER THIRD ANIMATION

  • Get All in One PREMIUM PACK
       - Get Minimum 10 Social Media LT Pack. 

    You will get:
         All Full HD Transparent .MOV files



WHY ME?

  1. Fast Delivery
  2. 100% satisfaction guaranteed
  3. Unlimited Revisions until you feel fully satisfied!!!
  4. If you are not satisfied my work I will give you money back


Feel free to order anytime. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. Send me a message anytime.

Reviews


:

Thank youZ

:

I Bought custom social lower thirds for my YouTube videos He was Very Fast with the Delivery I would Absolutely recommend this seller Hope to work with him again in the future Thank you so much!

:

Seller delivered on time and quality of work was perfect! Thank you

:

zafariqbal07 was my first experience on this platform. He made it very easy, he made highly professional graphics (lower thirds) at the correct speed and resolution. it does NOT get better than this. Very understanding and highly professional I would recommend his services to everyone. Very Fair I cannot say enough about this, great person, professional service, IT DOES NOT GET ANY BETTER!!! A+++++++++++

:

Everything came out better than expected. I will definitely order again.




No comments:

Post a Comment