Thursday, February 27, 2020

3D Logo Animation Intro











About:

WELCOME to my Gig



  • 3D & Logo Animation Video Intro
  • The same animation of the sample, with your text or logo.
  • Video Intro with Music -  100% like the sample
  • Final output at FULL HD 1080
  • Final output format in .mp4 or .mov


For the best quality, I will need your logo in .AI or .EPS format. 

If you don't have your logo in one of the formats mentioned above

I still can animate it but I'll need more time and that will cost extra $5.   .JPG .PNG .PSD

Please contact me before ordering! 



Video will be YouTube, Vimeo Ready, Facebook and more!

How to Order:
Just send me your Logo
I'll also add  Tag Line, Slogan or Web Address you would 
like for no extra charge!















Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller did a more than excellent job. I'm very happy.

Seller's Response:

I'm so glad to work with you.. Hope we will keep in touch for the future. wishing you the success of your business

Seller's Response:

Yes, did a great job.

Seller's Response:

Was great working with you. I would definitely love to work with you again. Thank you.

:

He does amazing work. I hoped he could get close to what I envisioned. He actually surpassed my expectations with incorporating an online video, syncing my music file, adjusting start and end points of audio, adjusting my two font selections, and adding a secondary video. He followed my adjustment requests perfectly, and delivered each adjustment the same day. I couldn't be happier with the work. I highly recommend him.




No comments:

Post a Comment