Sunday, February 23, 2020

Create A Unique Logo Animation











About:

I will create a custom logo animation, tailor made for you. everything done from scratch with no templates.



What I need:

  1. your logo in one of these formats: (.ai / PSD / PNG).
  2. If you have a certain idea of how you want the animation to look like.


It is always a good idea to message me first if you have any custom requests.



What you get:

  • A logo animation video file (.mp4). if you need any different format please let me know.
  • A logo animation with a transparent background (.mov) if you ordered the extra gig or choose the Standard/ Premium package.
  • An animated GIF file if you ordered the extra gig or choose the Premium package.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I love it! Federico is insanely fast and understanding. great communication and quality work. 5 stars

:

Really amazing, Federico created a cool animation with the logo, way better than what I was expecting. Very professional and highly recommended.

:

Thanks, I'm glad you like it.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment