Sunday, February 23, 2020

Promote Business On A Luxury Lifestyle Video











About:

If you want to impress your audience, target group with this Luxury Lifestyle Video, do not hesitate to order my gig. I will put your logo (text, tagline, logo or photo) on a high quality, original video. Make your customers amazed with this 100% Unique and Luxury Lifestyle Advertising Video.


What I offer:
  • 41 seconds Video Duration + 4 sec End Slide with your logo and url

  • HD Quality Video
  • Fast Delivery Time (2 Days)



What I need:


  • An image of PNG/ PSD format with transparent background
  • If you can not provide logo with transparent background you have to order this gig’s extra service for making the background transparent.


For more options and customization please check Gig Extras.




Reviews


:

This my first one to promote my project and has delivered on time plus the seller awsome comuncation i am more then happy i thank the seller again Cheers Jordan

:

Great job !

:

Thank and great job buddy

:

Nice one...

:

Good service




No comments:

Post a Comment