Sunday, February 23, 2020

Craft Custom Logo Animation Professionally











About:

✪ Welcome to CUSTOM LOGO ANIMATION GIG



Converting a Static Logo into a beautiful Animation is an Art and You’ve come to the right Artist. A Professional Looking Logo Animation can make your brand stand out the crowd.



If you are looking for truly Custom Logo Animation for your brand then Order Now or send me a message to Discuss your Project. NO TEMPLATES. Pinky Swear :)



My Secret Ingredients◄ 

☑ High Quality Work

☑ Satisfaction Guaranteed

☑ Quick Response Time

☑ Creativity and Experience  

☑ VIP Customer Service



What I need to start:

  • Logo Source File (AI/EPS file format is recommended)
  • Your tagline (optional)
  • Your Idea About Animation (Don’t have any, No Worries, I am here)
  • Background Music (With Standard and Premium Packages)


Still got any questions or queries or just want to say Hi…!! Just message me, I will respond ASAP.



PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDERING



Thank you

Danish

Reviews


:

A few hiccups with timing, but otherwise great to work with. Looks great, thanks!

:

he is the greatest seller on fiverr so far. seriously, he does the best work for me!! 5 starts with strong recomendation.

:

Thank you! My design was professional and unique!

:

Excellent I would definitely recommend !

:

Great job. Thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment