Friday, February 28, 2020

Make 3D Animation Happy Kids Logo Intro Outro











About:

 CREAT animated child show intro.



Wanna kids logo animation with sound, just for $15???



So this the place that your company logo, brand name, text title, symbols become live..!



What you get for $15,

>Full Logo Animation with sound track in full HD 1080p

>Can change the sound track.(if you provide)



Extra in Gig.

>lower third animation with sound track in full HD 1080p just in extra dollar 5.

>Information box animation with sound track in full HD 1080p just in extra dollar 5.

>Titles animation with sound track in full HD 1080p just in extra dollar 5.



where you can used

- Very useful for  YouTube Channel,

- Game intros,

- Teasers,

- Short films,

- Promos,

- Marketing campaigns,

- Event promotion,

- Presentation for a project website or business,

- Branding,



You can contact me anytime about anything. I will reply within 24 hours.

I’m open for suggestions for creative ideas.



So what are you waiting for.....

EXPRESS DELIVERY ??? in 24 hours



Thank you for watching my gig.

Let’s start an amazing act.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

First time using seller. Fantastic job, quick, reliable, and professional. Will use again soon!

Seller's Response:

I think it should be mentioned in the gig that a template is used and slightly modified with your brand logo, very disappointing when this isn't understood in detail.

:

I am sorry to not like my delivery. even I send 3 different possibilities. well no problem I learn a lot thanks a lot for this review. I improve my self and service. see you again :)

:

Great work! Very fast communication!

:

Love it , this is exactly what I was looking for . Thank you for being so fast and communicating. Love your attention to detail and patience . Can’t wait to do more projects.




No comments:

Post a Comment