Sunday, February 23, 2020

Produce Custom 2D Animation For Your Logo











About:

All Animations are 100% CUSTOM! No templates! 

*See Video above for examples!  



Please contact me before order to make sure you can get exactly animation you need.



► How to get started: 

1) PLEASE PROVIDE:
- Your brand logo in a vector format: .AI, .PDF, .EPS or high quality layered .PSD.

- If you don't have a vector file of your logo, please contact me before order. Maybe I can vectorize or recreate it.


I don't make logos. I only create animations for logo already done.


2) And send me your initial ideas for the animation.

If you have no ideas, you can leave it up to me, I'm very creative.

If you don't have a logo that fits the requirements, contact me and I will help you with this. 





*It's always nice to contact me before ordering.. This way I can ensure that I can work with your logo. 



My timezone is GMT+7. I might be sleeping when you get in touch but feel free to leave a message and I'll getback ASAP!



*All animations are delivered in .MOV or MP4 Formats.

I do not provide:

  • Logo design
  • 3D animation, SVG animation, HTML/CSS animation
  • Complex Character Animation

Thank you!

Reviews


:

Awesome and super fast work, just as I wanted it! Second time for me know and this was even better than the first one although it was hard to make it even better.

:

Very very pleasant he understood in less than minutes what I mean went straight into my brain and copied the idea and implemented it perfectly.Thank you he can only be recommended he did not say my suggestions for improvement and did it directly Thank you very much! See you until the next project.

:

Good work.

:

Great work, got it on the first try!

:

Greta communication. Knew exactly what I needed. Thank you very much.




No comments:

Post a Comment