Monday, February 24, 2020

Animate Logo Pro And Make 100Percent Unique Custom Animated Videos











About:

I'm a dedicated animator, who would love to deliver high-quality work for you. I can create 100% unique, Modern Design, and PRO CUSTOM ANIMATIONS. I Can Completely Match your Company Idea and Theme, Giving your business UNIQUE Looks! My animation will set you apart from your competitors.

I will help you with your business growth. Businesses grow through efficient design. Client trust on me Because I Care about client’s business goals. I'm currently working full-time on Fiverr so your order will definitely be done as expected. Customer satisfaction is my main priority.

If you have some initial ideas for the animation share with me. Otherwise, you can leave it up to me, I can create amazing reveal myself

Services

1920x1080px HD or 4K video quality

30 fps animation

Custom Sound FX and Background Music

Logo Transparency

Custom colors

Unique style

Modern design

Tailored to your brand/message

More value with GIG EXTRAS

Ultrafast Delivery

After Effects Source Files

Transparent Background [Alpha Channel]

Source File

.mov logo file 

File Format MP4 MOV GIF AVI 

If you have further questions send me a message, I will quickly reply to it

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Brilliant

:

Simply irresistible

:

This is my first purchase on Fiverr and I am 100% satisfied

:

This is a great experience of course. I have enjoyed working on this project. Hope to serve you again.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment