Thursday, February 27, 2020

Create A Professional Intro Animated Custom Logo In 4K











About:

Hello there,



Your brand is the most important. If you want to create your intro professional and attractive animated logo for your company, YouTube channel or any other production, I am your solution. Logo animation is the best way to attract the attention of the client and the potential client before displaying your content or product. Instantly makes your content look better quality, thus obtaining more trust from your customers.



What is included ?



► 100% After Effects.

► You can change everything.

► Fast rendertime!

The audio file included.

► Optional subtext under the logo and additional sentence like url, at the end

► Color of your choice for the smoke (Can't decide ? I'll do it for you)



► Intro length : 14 seconds



Why me ?



► More than 10 years of experience in motion graphics

► Unlimited revisions

► Money-back guarantee but i'm 100% sure you will be satisfied



If you have any questions or special requests, feel free to contact me before ordering and i will be more than happy to help. After all client satisfaction is the most important thing for me and what makes me love my job.



Best regards

Andres Aguirre



Reviews


Seller's Response:

The work speak for itself. Surely i recommend this designer. Well done thank you.

:

thanks my friend

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment