Saturday, February 22, 2020

Add Your Text To This Video Intro











About:

Simply send me your chosen text and I will create this amazing Crumbling Wall effect Video for you.



The video is HD and comes complete with Sound FX's.



$5.00 EXTRA:

ADD YOUR LOGO FOR $5.00 EXTRA -
Just send a Transparent .png file and I will add it to this Great Effect.



$10.00 EXTRA:

Don't have a .png, now worries, send me your JPEG and for $10.00 I will convert you Logo into a .png to use in this video.



$20 EXTRA:

I will Professionally add your video to the end of this Intro Sequence and render out your complete video sequence in 1080p. (please supply HD video for this option)

Reviews


:

Fast and great service

:

I was seeking for a specific graphics and he delivered

:

Happy again! Thanks much!

:

Seller did a great job!

:

The end result turned out better than expected!




No comments:

Post a Comment