Saturday, February 29, 2020

Make This Digital Sketch Video Intro Logo Animation











About:

REVEAL your LOGO in Digital sketch animation for your PRODUCTION, WEBSITE & SOCIAL MEDIA



I will make this Digital sketch logo animation with your Logo. 




What You'll Get For $5
   ★ Create exactly the same Digital sketch animation with your Logo 
   ★ Final output in FHD 1920x1080 resolution.
   ★ Final Output in .MP4 (I can provide other formats on request)
   ★ YouTube Ready.
   ★ Background Music & SFX included.



What do I need From YOU?
  ★ YOUR LOGO (High-Resolution Transparent Logo in PNG,AI, PDF or PSD Format)
  ★ TAGLINE, SLOGAN or URL (Optional)



Great for :

 ★ Short Films
 ★ Promos
 ★ Branding

 ★ Social media
 ★ And so on…



If you have any queries or need any help then feel free to message me. I will be happy to help you.



Your satisfaction is our priority. 100% money back guarantee.


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great job

:

Everything went perfectly.

:

WOW! Ιmmediate response from the seller and the result was better than I expected. Excellent work! Delivered on time and super succeeded my expectations. I would highly recommend and would definitely use his services again for future projects. Thank you!

:

Thank you very much, it's my pleasure to work with you. Customer satisfaction is my 1st priority!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment