Thursday, February 13, 2020

Create 15 Amazing Logo Animation Intro Videos











About:

  * * *            Welcome!        * * *  

If you need amazing and eye-catching Logo Animation, Intro or Outro Video, then you are in the right place.



What will you get?


  • 1/3/15 Perfect Intro Videos (according to your package)
  • Fast delivery
  • Background music
  • Sound effects
  • Full Hd (1080p) Resolution in .mp4 format


DEMO FOR INTROS HERE  >>  http://bit.ly/30Pa9TE  <<


Great for:



  • YouTube Channel
  • Website
  • Friends
  • Co-workers
  • Entertainment


What do I need from you to get started?


  • Choose the Templates from the gallery: http://bit.ly/30Pa9TE
  • Send me your Logo or Main Title
  • Provide text need to change (Optional)
  • Tell me your slogan (Optional)
  • Tell me your Website link or YouTube channel name (Optional)


Order Today, it's only $5!



Please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Reviews


:

Yet again Willy came through for me !! He did a great job with a fast delivery!! I am very happy with the result!!

:

He was great

:

He was great

:

Easy, effective.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment