Thursday, February 20, 2020

Create Custom Social Lower Third Animation











About:

I WILL PUT YOUR INFORMATION AND  MAKE YOUR LOWER THIRD ANIMATION

This THEME made by AFTER EFFECT. Give me your user information and i will make this LOWER THIRDS ANIMATION using many different FORMAT.  You can use it any Video Editing Software. 



You Can Use This Pack:   
  • book trailer
  • event trailer
  • Facebook page
  • web page
  • Presentations
  • Slide show 
  • Commercials
  • Promotions
  • product promotion
  • advertisement
  • marketing
  • for Your Website
  • for Your YouTube Channel
  • for Your Company
  • or Any other


  • All in One PREMIUM PACK
       - Get Minimum 10 Social Media LT Pack.

    You will get:
         All Full HD Transparent .MOV files



WHY ME?

  1. Fast Delivery
  2. 100% satisfaction guaranteed
  3. Unlimited Revisions until you feel fully satisfied!!!
  4. If you are not satisfied my work I will give you money back


Feel free to order anytime. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. Send me a message anytime.

Reviews


:

good work. I recommend.

:

overall pretty god

:

The professional is attentive, fast delivery and made as agreed. I indicate. Thanks Zafariqbal07

:

They were great to work with and the final product looks exactly as advertised. Highly recommend!

:

awesome, thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment