Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Create Burn To Be Gold Intro Animation











About:

I will bring your logo or text to life with Burn to be gold intro animation.



I will create 100% UNIQUE stunning Burn to be gold intro animation for you.Impress your viewers with my work and boost your business.

Intro animations are perfect for business e.g

YouTube channel

Games, social media, and others.



Here is What You'll receive only for $5:



  • stunning Burn to be gold intro animation with flare hit
  • FULL HD resolution(1080p)
  • Free Background music
  • Commercial use
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee


___I need your___



  • Your Logo(Please provide your logo(illustrator file/Photoshop file/PNG file which is on a transparent background and high resolution) for a better animation)
  • If you don't have logo provide me your text


Logo, slogan or your website link are resizeable in this Burn to be gold intro animation. I can resize according to your instruction.



Burn to be gold animation duration 8 seconds



please contact me before you place an order.



I am looking forward to working with you

Thank you.



__Order Now__

Reviews


Seller's Response:

great work!..................................................................

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your quick work...the quality is wonderful!

Seller's Response:

Good Buyer and thanks for the tip

:

Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment