Saturday, February 8, 2020

Make Motorcycle Fire Reveal Logo Animation Video Intro











About:

Hi,



I will make Motorcycle Fire Reveal Logo Video Intro in HD 720p with Background Music.



Can place your logo with web site url.


Have a Look at attached Video.



If you have any questions or doubt than please ask me.



I also make Corporate Videos, Advertise Videos, Intro Videos, 2D & 3D Videos and do Graphic Work too based on client requirements.



Have a look at below youtube link for more intro and outro videos:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1aRrlDGF_lu21xXftKE9g



Vimeo link for some of my work:
https://vimeo.com/kaushaljangid


GOD BLESS YOU

HARE KRISHNA

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thanks. Looks amazing!

:

Very Good job.. Great Communication. Top 5*****

:

Top 5***** Very Good job. I Recommended and I will use again..

:

The video with revisions worked out well and was as described. It did take longer than expected

:

I got your logo late that’s why delivered on that time only.




No comments:

Post a Comment