Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Make A Professional Custom Logo Animation Intro Video











About:

✪ Get Best LOGO ANIMATION/ LOGO REVEAL Service on Fiverr ✪



Looking for Cool, Clean and Professional Logo Animation Video? Then you are at the right place!

✔ Full-time brand designer with over 1 year of experience.

Having an animated Logo gives an amazing level of curb appeal to your platform. Whether it's for your Business Website, YouTube Channel, Band, TV interview, you name it!

I will take your Logo and create a 100% Perfect Professional animation from scratch! Your animation will be unique from everyone Else's.

♥ Present your brand in an engaging and eye-catching way that instantly captures the viewer's attention!

Where can you use a custom logo animation?



You can use it anywhere like

  • Company events 
  • Social Media 
  • YouTube Intro 
  • Website 
  • Films and more

 How to get started:

1) Simply send me your Transparent Logo (layered vector in .EPS or .AI)



2) And send me your initial ideas for the animation.

If you have no ideas, Then simple check my portfolio and select the version you like the most (https://shahxaibconcepts.com/Portfolio)

Note: Feel free to contact me Before Order, This way I can understand your requirements





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Working with this seller was one of the best experience I have ever had! Very prompt. Very professional. I will continue to use his services going forward!

Seller's Response:

Really Means A lot. Thank you so much for trusting our professional skills & order, Always Available for you

Seller's Response:

3rd order successfully completed

:

Really means a lot to me, Once Again Thanks a lot for trusting our Expertise/Skills. It's my honor that somebody really loves my work & trusts me 100%. Once Again Thanks A lot. :)

:

I rate you all five




No comments:

Post a Comment