Monday, February 10, 2020

Beautiful Christmas Greeting Video New Year Card











About:

Hello...



I'm Professional videomaker and now I want to present, new Great Christmas video intro!



For $10 you will get Christmas video intro in HD Resolution, 30 FPS!

For $20 you will get Christmas video intro in Full HD Resolution, 30 FPS!

For $40 you will get Christmas video intro in Full HD Resolution and 60 FPS,+BONUS Video!



Outstanding Animations for you and your Audience!

I Guarantee ''they will remain impressed''



Gig Description:
  • Amazing Christmas Greeting Card!
  • Background music included.
  • Rendered in HD 720p. or Full HD 1080P.

  • Final output format in mp4. or mov
  • Add Text in any Language!


What need for video:

-Greeting Text

-Your logo or text

-Tagline or slogan


I always available for you! 



Kind Regards

Sia



Tags:

youtube outro,viral,promo,promotional,advertising,animation,greetings,funny,youtube intro,greeting animation,viral, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, New Year, Christmas Time, Happy Holidays, Greeting Card, Christmas Greeting, Christmas Card, Christmas Logo,

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good Job!!!

:

Seller comunucation not good.

:

Is very funny ))) I don't expect more from you. Too many demands, for $25. I made a quick and qualitative video. Everything I wrote as I did, I did excellent. Thank you ,Kind Regards!

:

nice and quick work

:

Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment