Saturday, February 8, 2020

Create Logo Animation Intro Outro Video In HD











About:

Choose your animation video from the video above, or Check my playlist for other examples: http://bit.ly/2FuMuSt




I will create a Professional QUICK and SHORT Logo Reveal Video, to use as intro or outro for your business, youtube videos, website...etc, under 24 hours!


What you will receive:



★ FAST delivery

Video Intro with free royalty sound (no copyright)

★ Delivers in full HD quality 1920 x 1080p 
★ Format in .mp4
★ Sound included
★ Custom colors


Receive a great Quality HD video logo intro animation in just under 24 hours!  


I WILL NEED:
✪ Your logo or Text (transparent .png .Ai .Psd or .Eps) that you want include in the intro video.
✪ Your website or any slogan (optional)


Check my playlist for other examples: http://bit.ly/2FuMuSt


If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me!

Best Regards,

Zack

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very professional and fast

:

Quick delivery. Just what I wanted

:

Great service fast & caring

:

Great buyer, Thank you

:

Good job




No comments:

Post a Comment