Thursday, February 20, 2020

Make Your High Quality Animation Intro











About:

I will Create your own Intro Video Logo/animation intro. This is not templates and 100% original. You can check My instagram page to see My portfolio animation logo intro.



IG page:

@grvs.design

Reviews


:

Second time work with Febriansatria And still just as amazing as last time. This time I gave them free range on the project and I was no disappointed.

:

Just amazing what he was able to do with a simple concept. Thanks

:

I have bought several gigs from Febriansatria and i dont regret any of them. Keep the hard work!

:

I had no idea what i was working with and just gave the seller free range to make it happen! Very pleased with the results! A true artist.

:

Great as always




No comments:

Post a Comment