Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Create Unique Intro Logo Animation











About:

We all know that first impression has the maximum impact. Does it apply to your videos as well? Surely it does. This is why opting for a great logo animation is the first step to a good video, and this is where I hop in. I provide quality and professional Logo animation WITHIN 24 HOURS. 



All you have to do is either go through my gig's sample video and choose the animation you like or just hit me in the inbox describe what you have in mind. I will take it from there. All these logo animations are eye-catching and perfect to be used as your intro.



What do l offer in this gig?


  • Logo animation  (According to the package you select).
  • Music included.
  • mp4 format (other formats on request).
  • Commercial Use.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.


What do you need to send me?




Transparent Logo in either .png .ai .svg .eps .pdf or .psd format.



Kindly Note: we don't offer custom intros and project files (.ae files) in this gig


This is ABSOLUTELY NEW & PROFESSIONAL INTRO for your PRODUCTION, WEBSITE, CHANNEL or  BLOG.


Custom offers are welcome!



Note: Please contact me before placing any order to confirm my availability for your project. Thank You.



Reviews


:

I want to give his work score 100 more times 100. He responded sincerely to my request and did my best. I will sincerely introduce him to other acquaintances and leave him with another project.

:

Great experience

:

Solid communication.

:

I'm happy with the video and will work with them again.

:

I sent him a message yesterday for another revision and am waiting for that... I guess I didn't format it as a revision request, but I did send him a message with my revision request




No comments:

Post a Comment