Saturday, February 15, 2020

Make Your Logo 3D And Spin In Loop 360 Degree











About:

SELLER WITH OVER 500 EXCELLENT RATING, BEST QUALITY GUARANTEED!



Do you want to showcase your logo in a banner, video or any other promotional ad?


I will spin your logo in 3d with 100% smooth loop - even with transparent background, you can use the video as it is or you can add it to your own videos!



I will make customization just if you contact me before order and it will cost extra gig, otherwise you get what you see in the sample animation.



What I need from you:



• Your logo in vector (EPS, AI) or

• In high resolution format with / without transparent background

• A text if you don't have a logo yet



What I offer:



• This animation with your logo in HD quality

• Sounds are included in basic package

• MP4 file format

• MOV format with transparent background



Important:



• Please understand I can't create a professional animation with low quality, blurry logos, if you are in this situation please send me the logo first so I can check if I can recreate it. Thank you!

Reviews


:

Always easy to deal with great quality work.

:

Good seller. Delivered quickly. Thanks

:

Great work. Quick and easy. Thank you

:

Very flexible and accommodating. Thank you!

:

Very professional and responsive seller. Highly recommended !!!




No comments:

Post a Comment