Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Create A Custom And Unique Logo Animation











About:

I WILL MAKE CUSTOM & UNIQUE LOGO ANIMATION FOR YOU. IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEA YOU CAN ALSO SHARE WITH ME.



Before order please contact.


I
'm here to help you! Please note that I'm offering you unlimited revisions until you feel completely satisfied but to get an outstanding animation, we can discuss more about the animation.



FILE TYPE:


MP4 (or your choice)



SOURCE FILE:

JPG, PNG, PDF, MP4, or any ROW Files



WHY ME?
  1. Fast Delivery
  2. 100% satisfaction guaranteed
  3. Unlimited Revisions
  4. If you are not satisfied with my work I will give you money back

Feel free to order anytime. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviews


:

Very talented and a joy to work with. Will definitely work with again.

:

We are producing a video series for a marketing program. These beautifully designed assets will be used throughout the entire series.

:

We needed to provide ideas to our marketing director for a new video series. We were so impressed with the creativity, professionalism and follow through on this project. We'll definitely be back for more!

:

The seller took my ideas and developed it better than I could have imagined. I will definitely use him again.

:

Great animation! Highly recommend Sagorsur service. He went out of his way to make sure I was satisfied with the end result.




No comments:

Post a Comment