Saturday, February 15, 2020

A Laser Cut Logo Intro











About:

Hey, Welcome to my Gigs



I WILL CREATE DESIGN YOUR LASER CUT LOGO INTRO VIDEOS



USING :



★ Adobe After Effect CC 2015

★ Adobe Illustrator CC 2015.

★ Adobe Premier Pro CC 2015.



Here's what you'll get for on my gigs packages:



★ Create 1 Custom Intro  Logo Animated. No Tamplate.
★ Final output in 720p/1080p/2K/4K 30 fps.
★ Sound Included.

★ Great Pixel and Color.

★ Text Custom.

Video will be YouTube, Blog Ready, Facebook and More!



How to Order:
Just send me your logo or example videos you wanna it. Describe your idea let my creativity does its job. In case you have a complex vision, kindly get in touch in advance so I can make sure that I can realize what you are looking for.I'll also add Tag Line, Slogan or Web Address you would.Enjoy and feel free to contacting me.


Reviews


:

amazing work and fast

:

Great!!!!!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment