Friday, February 14, 2020

Create 3D Animation Of Your Logo











About:

Hello...!!

I'am Creative & Professional animator. Please send message before place order...



So you can discuss with me about your animation.  I have lots of ideas for animating.



For $5 order... I'll

  • add depth for your 2D logo (extrude)
  • rotate around 360 degrees twice 
  • Animate up to 10 seconds.
  • Send 960x540p 
  • Send by wmv, mp4, flv, swf formats
  • upto 3 revisions 
default format is mp4



If you want... 

  • HD 1280x720p
  • Full HD 1920x1080p
  • Visual effects
  • High quality output


You Should check my gig extras as well




Also check my 2D  intro gig

http://www.fiverr.com/maxakale/create-professional-logo-intro



hope you like my gig. 

thank you!



Tags



intro

outro

logo intro

convert to 3D

2D to 3D

Christmas

New Year

Birthday wishes

greeting animations

Motion graphic

Info graphics

Introduction videos

Product videos

Company Profile videos



 



Reviews


:

AMAZING WORK ,

:

Very good product for price, good communication. Over all nice and helpful guy.

:

Fantastic work - very fast, and high quality!

:

Fantastic experience!!

:

Incredible work!




No comments:

Post a Comment