Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Promote Your Logo On A Ferrari Video











About:

If you want to impress your target group with an Ferrari car, do not hesitate to order my gig. I will put your message (text, tagline, logo) on the body of a sport car.  Make your customers amazed with this personalized sport car.


Please provide image with psd or png format with transparent background.


What I offer:
  • up to 45 sec video with Ferrari Sport car
  • HD quality video with musical background
  • a Ferrari Sport car with your logo or text




What I need:


  • An image of JPG/PNG/ PSD format with transparent background
  • If you can not provide logo with transparent background you have to order this gig’s extra service for making the background transparent.


Reviews


:

Seller provided quick service and did excellent work. Great gig to help promote a business or product. The added Logo image looks much better than many of the other car gigs on fiverr I have tried.

:

I cannot believe how quickly my videos were created. The quality is perfect! I wish everyone performed as quickly and with this quality. Thank you. We will be bringing you more business soon.

:

super fast

:

Amazing customer service, prompt delivery. Highly recommended !

:

the fastest service i ever received on fiverr my goodness i love this gig!! thank u and god bless ill be back




No comments:

Post a Comment