Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Create Social Media Lower Third For Your Video











About:

Hi, Thanks for visiting my profile.
This is the official Fiverr Page of My YT channel "Technomafia" 
If You Are Looking for Amazing Animation Video then you are at right place
here you Can Get Professional video Intro/outro for your Website, YouTube Channel, Teasers, Short films and whatever you have in mind.


Here’s what you will get for $10:

★ lower third with  MOV file with alpha channel
★ Final output in FULL HD (1920x1080)


How to Order:
Select your Type lower third

And leave the rest to me.


MY SERVICE COMES WITH THE MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE. 


"If you're not satisfied, I am not satisfied."

Reviews


:

Nice work!

:

Thank you!

:

Excellent work. I needed a custom lower third incorporating our logo watermark and technomafia definitely delivered! Accommodating revisions to reach my objective outcome without any fuss too. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

:

Excellent service and prompt delivery! Seller is highly recommended

:

your one of the best thank you :)




No comments:

Post a Comment