Monday, February 17, 2020

A Speed Hand Drawing Stop Motion Video Of Your Logo











About:

STANDARD PACKAGE:

For 20$ I will make a stop motion Speed Drawing Animation of your LOGO: I do't use any SOFTWARE, It is my hand drawing of you logo recorded in stop motion. Just send me your LOGO in an image file and I will make a Video similar to one of the examples. 



Video Timing: 10 - 20 seconds.

Purchase the extra for full HD. 



The basic package is speed drawing image in black and white and fade out with your logo color image. 

The standard package is speed drawing image in color and face out with your logo color image



PREMIUM PACKAGE:

I will make a stop motion animation of your LOGO. I will animate your logo in the style of your company, organization with paper cut and hand drawing. For the PREMIUM package you have to provide script or storyboard for the animation. 



Video Resolution: 1920x1080p FULL HD

Video Timing: 15 - 30 seconds.



Contact me first for more information!



PLEASE:

You need to provide me the script! 


I will give you some guidelines to set it up, then I will do a storyboard and once you approve it, I will produce the complete video.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great job!!

Seller's Response:

Thanks for the great collaboration!

Seller's Response:

Absolutely amazing!

Seller's Response:

Thanks. Great collaboration!

:

Great experience. Very professional! The final result was exactly what I asked for!




No comments:

Post a Comment