Thursday, February 13, 2020

Make A Custom Intro Logo Animation











About:

Looking for a custom intro or logo animation for your brand? You're right place here!

I'm Hasibul - a professional Motion graphics designer and video editor with over 5 years of experience.

I will create a custom intro or logo animation which present your brand in a unique and consistent style.

You can use this intro for youtube/ twitch channel, website or social media.



✔ Check my portfolio here: http://bit.ly/customintrovideo


✪ What you will get:
➥ 100% UNIQUE CUSTOM LOGO ANIMATION, No template!
➥ Full HD 1920x1080 Resolution
➥ Video Duration will be 8 - 15 sec.
➥ Final Output (Mp4 or Mov) Format.
➥ Custom Colors
➥ Overlay Text
➥ Background Music 
➥ Sound Effects 
➥ After Effects Source File (.aep)
➥ Transparent Background
➥ Delivery in time
➥ Unlimited Revisions



You just need to send me your text or logo in PNG/ PSD/ JPG format or AI/ EPS with transparency.
If you have any ideas for the intro or logo animation, then send me your initial ideas. If you have no ideas it's fine! I will make in our Style.


ORDER NOW! and create your amazing experience.
If you have any question, direct message me.

Reviews


:

Great quality work!

:

Amazing work super content

:

Great service

:

Seller listened to everything and did a great job

:


No comments:

Post a Comment