Saturday, February 8, 2020

Make Your Portrait And Logo Intro In Neon Animation











About:

I Friends.,



Are you looking for an amazing logo animation ? 
You came to the right place! 



What you will  ? 

  • THREE Logo Intros with your logo and tagline
  • Final Output in Full HD (1920x1080) 
  • Clean Animation effects 




Please send me your logo,tagline or website address. 

Logo should be high quality with a transparent background (PNG,PSD, AI or EPS file format).



100% NO ISSUES 



I have full rights to sell this animations on fiverr 


I can provide video files in MP4,MOV, ready to be uploaded to YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, or the web. 


NOTE: for long video message me first i will send custom offer






ORDER NOW  !!! 
File Format
  • MP4
  • any other u like

Reviews


:

Patient, friendly and quality work.

:

Always listening to the customer.

:

absolutely perfect,Thank you!!!!

:

Excellent work!!

:

Thank you for the work.




No comments:

Post a Comment