Saturday, February 15, 2020

Produce A Custom Soccer Or Sport Logo Animation











About:

All my Animations are 100% CUSTOM! 



I am not using any templates! Your animation will be unique from everyone else's.



★ Custom Logo Animation (Starting at $20.00):

✓ Unique style

✓ 100% custom

✓ Modern design

✓ Tailored to your Logo

✓ Top notch service & communication



Please provide:

Your artwork in vector .eps , .ai, layered PDF or high quality layered .psd format.



★ I Do Not Provide:

- Logo Design (Illustration)

- Complex Character Animations



Please message me for any clarification you may need on your project.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great custom work as described - good communication and on-time delivery. Will come back with more work!

:

very good animation

:

Thanks for your review, have a great day!

:

Brilliant!

:

Thank you for the costume logo animation I will recommend anytime!




No comments:

Post a Comment