Thursday, February 13, 2020

Make Logo Animation In 24 Hours Only











About:

About This Gig
Hello people. I will produce a custom logo animation and logo intro for you guys.


Get ready to be amazed because you will be getting exciting Animation and logo Intro


Custom Logo Intro Description :
Kindly message me first if you have your own COMPLEX idea for logo animation. Because prices and time frame may vary according to your requirements.


My services Includes :
YouTube Intros
Logo animations
Modern Design Animation
Custom made


Please kindly provide me with your artwork
png, eps, psd or any other formats


Sound Design
I will provide you with the custom made sound design with extras


If you don't have any specific idea for your animation then DON'T WORRY at all. I will make the best out of your Logo using my own creative methods that has proven to be extremely successful.


File Format


MP4
MOV
GIF
AVI
FLV
M4V
SWF

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment