Sunday, February 9, 2020

Make 2 Stunning Christmas Video With Santa Claus In 1 Day











About:

Hello gig buyers

Are you looking for a Christmas Video and a New Year Video?



Here is my new gig exclusively on fiverr
I will make 2 stunning christmas video with santa claus with your logo

(as in preview)



You can use it as a greeting video to share with your 

friends

families

or clients 

to boosts your sales and business. 



This Christmas video is perfect for all kinds of greeting in a stylish way.



For $5 you will get

1.  2 Full HD - Mp4 format video

2.  Sound effects and music as in the sample included


Just send me:

Your Logo (PNG transparent format) and text



Wish You all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year :)



NOTE:

I am very quick in response and delivering my gigs

Have any questions, Feel free to message us.

For more gigs : https://www.fiverr.com/afterfxstudio

So order now!

Thank You!!!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment