Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Stamp Your Logo On Whitepaper With Sfx











About:

Welcome To The Best!



PLEASE KINDLY NOTE,YOU GET WHAT YOU ORDER: WATCH THE PREVIEW VIDEO!



Here's what I will be giving you:



  1.         Intro video (FULL HD resolution)
  2.         Customizable output format (.mp4 is standard)
  3.         Music included.


Provide me:



    •    your logo or text (transparent .PNG logo preferred)

    •    your website or any slogan



Please check out my other Intros.

https://www.fiverr.com/creativecoolmz you will be Surprised.


                                    THANK YOU

Reviews


:

Fast delivery. Good service :) Thanks!

:

Record time in replying! Holy moly! This is great and just what I needed!

:

Perfect and FAST! Just what i needed! My third order with them!

:

Awesome work and fastest delivery yet, thank you so much!

:

Thanks again




No comments:

Post a Comment