Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Create Impressive Animated Logo Intro Video In 24 Hours











About:

✪ ✪ ✪ ♥ Top Logo Animation Services On Fiverr ♥ ✪ ✪ ✪

If you are Looking for professional, Clean Animation Video and want to Light up your brand in an impressive way, then you are at the right place!

✪✪✪ Express fast delivery within 24 hours

All designs are specially designed to glow up your brand logo professionally, the scenes to repeatedly impact the logo in the viewer's mind.

✪✪✪ I'm offering in $10 

  • 03 Intro videos
  • HD Resolution
  • Free Commercial Use Rights


✪✪✪ I'm offering in $20

  • 5 Intro videos
  • Full HD Resolution
  • Custom colors
  • Free Commercial Use Rights


✪✪✪ I'm offering in $35

  • 5 Intro videos
  • Ultra HD Resolution
  • Custom colors 
  • Free Commercial Use Rights
  • Logo Transparency
  • Express delivery


What do I need from you?

  • Your Logo with transparent background in .png, .ai, .eps, or .psd format.


✪ Please check my gig extras for more cool services that I offer



✪ Kindly note,  we don't offer custom intros and project files (.ae files) in this gig.

However, if you need custom animation, please contact us.



✪ If you have further questions, please feel free to contact me.

Reviews


:

This seller was easy to communicate with, and delivered what I ordered in a timely manner. I'm very happy with my purchase.

:

One of the best designers I have ever worked with and I had so much fun seeing this project get built and he helped me in every step of the way to make the best. Really Really super designer. Will hire her again shortly! Thanks

:

Uniquestudio2 is super easy to work with. Its my 5th order, He did an excellent job all the time and understood the scope of the project immediately and worked hard to complete the project before the allotted time. He finished everything to my absolute satisfaction. I will surely hire him again for further work. Thanks

:

Has great depth of knowledge and very easy to communicate with. I will surely hire him again for further work! Thank You!

:

I really can't say enough about the work uniquestudio2 did. Uniquestudio2 did an excellent job. He finished everything in time and to my absolute satisfaction.Great professionalism and speed. His overall work was fantastic and exceeded my expectations. I will surely hire him again for further work.




No comments:

Post a Comment